Guest counts and Guest averages can be tracked utilizing certain Lavu reports. There are also several settings that can be adjusted to determine how guest counts are collected in the Lavu POS application.
Guest Count Settings
A prompt for guest count can be generated when creating a table or a tab on the Lavu application. The following steps demonstrate how to enable these settings:
1. Guest count configuration settings are accessible from the Lavu Control Panel by navigating to Settings > Location Settings > Advanced Location Settings.
2. Scroll down to the General Interface Settings section.
3. Enable “Ask for guest count when selecting a table” and/or “Ask for guest count when creating a tab”.
4. Scroll down and click SAVE.
5. Reload Settings on all iOS devices.
APPLYING GUEST COUNT ON THE LAVU APPLICATION
The guest count will be entered when creating a Table and/or Tab.
1. Create a Table or Tab.
2. Enter the number of guests.
CHANGING GUEST COUNT IN THE LAVU APPLICATION
After creating a Table/Tab and selecting a guest count, the count can be changed from the Order Screen in the Lavu Application.
1. While in the Order Screen, tap the LAVU button.
2. Select Change Guest Count.
3. Enter the new Guest Count, then Tap Go.
TRACK GUEST COUNTS AND AVERAGES WITH THE LAVU APPLICATION
Several Reports generated from the Lavu application will show the Guest Count and Per Person Average. These reports are accessed and printed by tapping LAVU and selecting:
1. Register Functions > Register Summary
2. Server Functions > Server Summary
3. Manager Functions > X Report
4. Manager Functions > Z Report
TRACK GUEST COUNTS AND AVERAGES WITH CONTROL PANEL REPORTS
End of Day Report (V2)
1. Navigate to Reports > End of Day.
2. Scroll down to Extra.
3. This section will show Average Guests, Average Take In per Guest, and Total Guests.
TRACK GUEST COUNTS AND AVERAGES WITH LAVU PILOT
Lavu Pilot is a standalone application that allows managers of the appropriate Access Level to track location sales directly from their iOS device. It can be downloaded from the App Store onto an iPhone/iPod at no additional cost.
In addition to other reporting information, Lavu Pilot can be utilized to track Guest Count and Average Revenue per Guest.