Guest counts and Guest averages can be tracked utilizing certain Lavu reports. There are also several settings that can be adjusted to determine how guest counts are collected in the Lavu POS application.
Guest Count Settings
A prompt for guest count can be generated when creating a table or a tab on the Lavu application. The following steps demonstrate how to enable these settings:
1. Guest count configuration settings are accessible from the Lavu Control Panel by navigating to Settings > Location and selecting Advanced Location Settings.
2. Scroll down to the General Interface Settings section.
3. Enable “Ask for guest count when selecting a table” and/or “Ask for guest count when creating a tab”.
4. Scroll down and click SAVE.
5. Reload Settings on all iOS devices.
APPLYING GUEST COUNT ON THE LAVU APPLICATION
The guest count will be entered when creating a Table and/or Tab.
1. Create a new Table or Tab order. Click Next.
2. Enter the number of guests.
CHANGING GUEST COUNT IN THE LAVU APPLICATION
After creating a Table/Tab and selecting a guest count, the count can be changed from the Order Screen in the Lavu Application.
1. While in the Order Screen, tap the order name (for this example testtab).
2. Tap Guest Count.
3. Enter the new Guest count.
TRACK GUEST COUNTS AND AVERAGES WITH THE LAVU APPLICATION
Several Reports generated from the Lavu application will show the Guest Count and Per Person Average. These reports are:
- Register Summary
- Server Summary
- X Report
- Z Report
- End of Day Report from the Control Panel (End of Day)
The following example will show the Register Summary Report. For more information on the reports available from the Lavu POS click here.
1. Tap the hamburger icon.
2. Tap Functions.
3. Tap Register Functions.
4. Tap Register Summary.
The Register Summary report will print at the designated printer.
TRACK GUEST COUNTS AND AVERAGES WITH LAVU PILOT
Lavu Pilot is a standalone application that allows managers of the appropriate Access Level to track location sales directly from their iOS device. It can be downloaded from the App Store onto an iPhone/iPod at no additional cost.
In addition to other reporting information, Lavu Pilot can be utilized to track Guest Count and Average Revenue per Guest.