Server Reconciliation is designed for use by servers who carry their own individual bank rather than using a register. This is distinct from the Cash Reconciliation, which is designed to assist locations that record cash transactions to a static register/receipt printer.
Server Reconciliation balances all transactions a server takes to determine the cash on hand. It will calculate the paid cash orders, paid in/out transactions, and tip payments to servers. Once the Till In and Till Out are performed at the beginning and the end of the day, respectively, the Till Summary shows if the server is properly balanced. Server Reconciliation options for adding and subtracting rules can be configured in the Advanced Location Settings.
Accessing SERVER RECONCILIATION
- From the default layout, tap the Lavu button in the top left corner of the iPad screen.
2. Tap Server Functions.
3. Tap Server Tools.
4. Tap Server Reconciliation.
- Tap Till In.
- Enter the starting cash amount (total number of each bill or coin denomination, not the monetary value) then tap Submit at the bottom of the iPad screen.
- At the end of the shift, return to Server Reconciliation and tap Till Out.
- Enter your ending cash amount (total number of each bill and coin value, not the monetary value) and tap Submit at the bottom.
- Tap View Till Summary to see the Till Report on the iPad or tap Print for a hard copy.
- The Till Summary screen or printed Till Report will display how short/over the register is and what is owed to the house.