Users can void an entire order through the Lavu application. The ability to Void an Order can be restricted to only admin users (Access Level 2 users or higher). This is done through the Lavu Control Panel:
1. Navigate to Settings > Location Settings > Advanced Location Settings.
2. Scroll down to Checkout Options > Require Admin PIN to Void Orders.
3. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
VOIDING AN ORDER THROUGH THE LAVU APPLICATION
1. From the Order Screen on any order type, tap Checkout.
2. Select Void.
3. Tap Yes.
4. Input a Reason for Void, and select Continue.
The Order will now be voided and return to the default Service Type.