Section 1.6: Modifier Groups
Modifier Groups are assigned to Menu Categories and Menu Items when more than one Forced Modifier is required to be selected before a Menu Item is added to an order.
For example, if a location offers a Menu Item of “Ice Cream” then three Forced modifiers may be required to add the Menu Item to an order. Forced Modifier 1 would require a choice between bowl and cone; Forced Modifier 2 would require a flavor selection for scoop 1; Forced Modifier 3 would require a flavor selection for scoop 2.
Modifier Groups can only consist of Forced Modifiers.
CREATING MODIFIER GROUPS:
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com
2. Click Menus > Modifier Groups
3. Click Add Group
4. Enter a Group Name for the Modifier Group in the text field
5. Click ADD LIST
6. Select a Forced Modifier from the drop-down menu
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until all Forced Modifiers have been added to the Modifier Group.
8. Once all changes have been made, click SAVE, located at the top and bottom of the page.