Section 1.6: Modifier Groups
Modifier Groups are assigned to Menu Categories and Menu Items when more than one Forced Modifier is required to be selected before a Menu Item is added to an order.
For example, if a location offers a Menu Item of “Ice Cream” then three Forced modifiers may be required to add the Menu Item to an order. Forced Modifier 1 would require a choice between bowl and cone; Forced Modifier 2 would require a flavor selection for scoop 1; Forced Modifier 3 would require a flavor selection for scoop 2.
Modifier Groups can only consist of Forced Modifiers.
CREATING MODIFIER GROUPS:
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at admin.poslavu.com
2. Click Menu
3. Click the Modifier Group Tab
4. Click Add Mod Group
5. Enter a Name for the Mod Group in the text field
6. Click Add List
7. Select a Forced Modifier from the drop-down menu
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all Forced Modifiers have been added to the Modifier Group.
9. Once all changes have been made, click Save