Section 3.1: Layout
The Restaurant Layout feature of Lavu POS allows you to manipulate a virtual version of your physical table layout. This is what will appear in the Lavu POS app when in Table View. The Restaurant Layout feature allows you to do the following:
Assign Revenue Center
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com.
2. Click Restaurant Layout.
CREATE/DELETE A ROOM:
1. Click NEW ROOM.
2. Enter a Room Title (name) for the room in the text field.
3. To Delete a room, click the DELETE ROOM button.
4. Click SAVE.
1. Click and drag a table shape into the grid field.
2. Name the table by double-clicking the existing table name.
3. To manipulate the Size and Shape of a table, click any of the 8 black points surrounding the table icon and drag to the appropriate size and shape.
4. To Duplicate a table, click the target table then click Clone Table. This is convenient when custom sized and shaped tables need to be created.
5. To Delete a table, click the target table and then click the Trash Can icon on the left-side of the page.
6. Once all changes have been made, click SAVE.
REVENUE CENTER ASSIGNMENT:
Revenue Centers are assigned per table and must be assigned in order for reports to be produced.
Revenue Centers must be created in Settings before they can be assigned.
1. Click the table that needs a Revenue Center assigned to it.
2. Select the Revenue Center to be assigned to the target table from the Rev Center drop-down menu.
** When a Revenue Center is properly assigned to a table, the Table Name will change color from black to the system assigned color for the selected Revenue Center. The name of the Revenue Center will appear in the same color along the bottom edge of the table.
NOTE: There is no way to customize or assign a specific color.
3. Once all changes have been made, click SAVE.