Section 4.3.7: Advanced Location Settings - Reports
In Advanced Location Settings - Reports, the following settings can be defined:
Server Summary Access
Tracking Gift Revenue
Totals printed on Primary Register Summary
1. Log in to cp.poslavu.com.
2. Click Settings > Locations.
3. Click Advanced Location Settings and scroll down to the Reports section.
SERVER SUMMARY ACCESS:
1. Enable or Disable Restrict servers from accessing their own server summary. When Enabled, servers WILL NOT be able to access their own Server Summaries.
TILL REPORT TYPE:
The Till Report Type drop-down menu provides two options:
Sales- When Sales is selected, POS Lavu will base cash reconciliation on the sales made regardless of whether or not a payment was received.
Payments- When Payments is selected, POS Lavu will base cash reconciliation on the payments made regardless of whether or not the payment equaled the total sale.
Cash reconciliation will not balance if there are unpaid amounts or open orders, depending on the Till Report Type selected.
SERVER SUMMARY DEDUCTION
1. Enabling Include Amount owed as Cash Sales minus Card Tip in Server Summary, tells Lavu POS that your servers are carrying their own cash bank. This calculation is reflected at the bottom of the Server Summary report as "Cash Owed to the House".
TRACKING GIFT REVENUE:
1. Select from “Gift Revenue Tracked” drop-down.
When Sold- This selection will report the Gift Card/Gift Certificate revenue at the time of sale.
When Redeemed- This selection will report the Gift Card/Gift Certificate revenue at the time of redemption.
TOTALS PRINTED ON PRIMARY REGISTER SUMMARY:
1. Select what totals will print on Primary register summary
Print totals for the day - This selection will print the sales totals for the entire day.
Print totals for current shift- This selection will print the sales totals for the current shift.
SERVER CASH TIPS RECORD MODE:
Use the drop down menu to select how the system records server cash tips.
DEPOSIT CASH BEFORE SERVER SUMMARY:
Use the checkbox to enable or disable the prompt for servers to deposit cash before their Server Summary.
ENTERING CASH TIPS BEFORE SERVER SUMMARY:
Use the checkbox to enable or disable the prompt to have servers enter cash tips before printing their Server Summary.
ENTERING TIP OUT AMOUNTS BEFORE SERVER SUMMARY:
Use the checkbox to enable or disable the prompt servers to enter their tip out amounts before printing their Server Summary.
CLOCKING OUT BEFORE SERVER SUMMARY:
Use this checkbox to enable or disable servers to clock out before printing their Server Summary.
Once all changes have been made to Reports scroll to the bottom of the Advanced Location Settings page and click SAVE.