Section 5.7: Tax Exemptions
Tax Exemptions can be created to allow a location to charge no tax on specific orders. The Tax Exemption must be defined and the setting enabled in Advanced Location Settings to use this feature.
DEFINING A TAX EXEMPTION:
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com
2. Click Settings. Click Payment.
3. Click Tax Exemptions located under the heading “Payment Settings”.
4. Click Add Exemption.
5. Enter a Button Title in the text field on the left. This is the title that will appear on the Check Out screen in the POS Lavu app.
6. Enter a Receipt Label in the text field on the right. This is what will appear on the customer’s receipt.
7. Once all changes have been made to the Tax Exemptions, click Save.