POS Lavu offers multiple ways to split a check. This feature can be performed at the order screen, using the "Split" button.
Split an order by tapping - used to move an item onto a new split check.
1. To move an item to a separate check, tap the Split button; the "Split" button will appear highlighted. Tap the item that needs to be moved to the new check. This will create a new split check.
The order will have two checks after step 1 is complete.
Swipe to Split function - used to split a check evenly between multiple guests.
1. Tap and drag the Split button to the center of the screen to prompt for the pop up menu.
- Tap "Split Evenly" and enter the number of guests to split the check into.
- Tap "Split by Seat" to split by seat number.
2. The order will be split accordingly.