|IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL GATEWAYS|
Credit card batches run from Batch Settlement to Batch Settlement and do not necessarily line up with the date or the day start/end time. A merchant set up for manual batch settlement may keep a batch open for several days, though it is recommended that the batch be settled at least once a day. In case a merchant does keep a batch open for more than one day and wants to be able to submit tips, all tips for all days must be submitted before the batch is settled in order for the tips to be processed.
NOTE: Auth.net no longer supports tip adjustments. Any clients using auth.net as their gateway will not be able to submit any tips.
The daily credit card batch is done in the backend of POSLavu, under the reports section.
***This is for Cloud accounts. POSLavu clients using the Lavu Local Server should call support for appropriate batching guidelines***
1. Login to the back end of Lavu at admin.poslavu.com.
2. Click Reports.
3. Click End Of Day(Batching Version1)
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. From the drop-down menu, click "All Users."
5. Enter all tip amounts, then click "Submit Tip Changes/Capture Authorizations."
6. Navigate back to the End Of Day Report. Click "Settle Credit Card Batch
* This button should only be hit once a day. Multiple batch submissions will disrupt batching.
Have more questions? Submit a request