Section 6.2: Scheduling
Scheduling is used to create a user's schedule so that you can more easily manage staffing needs. Learn about creating and editing users first. The Scheduling feature allows you to:
Create / Edit a user’s schedule.
Duplicate one week’s schedule to another week.
- View schedules by Employees, Class, or individual employee.
1. Log in to the Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com and navigate to Workforce > Scheduling.
CREATE / EDIT A SHIFT:
1. Select the Week range and date for the shift. Use the < and > icons to change the week range.
2. Click +New Shift.
3. Select an Employee from the drop-down menu.
Additional employees can be added to the shift. Just click + Add employee and another Employee drop-down list will appear.
4. Select a From time. Start typing and then click the appropriate time on the drop-down list.
Additional employees can be added to the shift. Just click + Add employee and another Employee drop-down list will appear. You can also select the Class for an employee that has been assigned to more than one class. This will help you ensure that you have chosen the right people to fully staff each shift.
5. Select a To time. Start typing and then click the appropriate time on the drop-down list.
6. Click Add shift when you have added the employees you want on this shift.
7. The newly created shift is displayed. This example shows a shift View by Employee.
You can also view the shift by Class.
You can also view an individual employee's schedule for the selected week range. Just select their name from the Employee drop-down list.
DUPLICATE A WEEK:
1. When you have completed the schedule for one week, you may want to duplicate that schedule for the next week. Select the destination Week range where you want the duplicated schedule.
2. Select Duplicate a previous week from the Actions drop-down.
3. Select the week you want to duplicate (copy into the week selected in Step 1) and click Copy schedule.