Section 4.1: Company Settings
Company Settings allow you to customize the appearance of the Lavu POS App. These customizations include:
The Company Name
The Company Logo as it appears on the iPad, iPod, and iPhone
The Company Logo as it appears on the customer receipt
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com
2. Navigate to Settings > Location. The Company Settings will be displayed.
3. Enter a Company Name into the text field (this is the name that will appear in the Lavu administrative system; any interaction with Lavu will reference this name).
4. Enter the Business Information. This information will be applied to the account's Billing Invoices. This information will not print on customer receipts. At a minimum, the following information should be completed:
- Business Primary Contact Name
- Business Address
- Business City
- Business State / Province
- Business Postal Code
- Business Country
** Alert Text Msg # is a feature that is no longer used in Lavu POS
5. Choose a Company Logo to appear in the Lavu POS App, click Choose File.
6. Select a file from the computer to upload then click Open
The file name will appear to the right of the Choose File button. See Figure 5.
8. Choose a Company Logo to appear on customer receipts, click Choose File.
We recommend that this logo be in black and white and not a photo. Remember, this will print on your receipts.
9. Select a file from the computer to upload then click Open.
The file name will appear to the right of the Choose File button. See Figure 7.
10. Once all changes have been made, click SAVE.