FRONTEND: ACTIVE SEAT / COURSE
The Active Seat feature allows for each selected Menu Item for an order to be assigned to a specific seat while the Active Course feature can be assigned to each of the selected Menu Items for an order allowing each course to be sent to the kitchen separately.
Refer to the following link for instructions on how to enable Active Seat or Course icons:
UTILIZING ACTIVE SEAT / COURSE:
1. Create a new Order.
2. Tap the Active Seat icon.
3. Tap the appropriate seat number.
4. Tap the Active Course icon.
5. Tap the appropriate course number.
6. Tap the Menu Item to be added to the order. NOTE: Seat 1, Course 1 will not display seat or course information until a second seat or course are added to the order.
7. Repeat steps 1 - 6 for each Menu Item to be added to the order.
SENDING COURSES TO THE KITCHEN:
1. Tap Send.
2. Tap the appropriate course to send to the kitchen OR send all unsent items.