Section 4.5: Meal Periods
Meal Periods are a convenient way to track revenue during specific times of the day. For example:
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner services
Custom time periods
CREATE A MEAL PERIOD TYPE:
1. Log into the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com.
2. Click Settings > Locations.
3. Click Meal Periods under the heading “Location Settings”.
4. Enter a Type Name into the first text field.
5. Click Create.
CREATE A MEAL PERIOD:
1. Select the Type from the drop-down menu.
2. Select a Day from the drop-down menu.
IF “Custom” is selected from the Day drop-down menu, complete step 2A.
2A. Enable the specific days for the Meal Period to be active.
3. Click Edit to change the effective time of the Meal Period.
3A. Click a Start Time.
3B. Click an End Time.
IF the location requires a Specific Time not accommodated by the default 30-minute segments, complete Step 3C and 3D.
3C. Enable Specify time exactly.
4. Click Create.
VIEW/DELETE MEAL PERIODS:
Created Meal Periods can be viewed at the bottom of the Meal periods page. To Delete a Meal Period follow the step below.
1. Click Delete to the right of the Meal Period to be deleted.
Many locations have a Happy Hour on some or all days of the week. Meal Periods can be used to track all revenue earned from all Menu Items sold during established Happy Hours.
1. Create a Happy Hour
3. Create a Meal Period Type.
4. Create a new Meal Period for the same time as the Happy Hour is in effect.
APPLY NEW MEAL PERIODS TO PREVIOUS ORDERS:
Once Meal Periods have been created they can be applied to previous orders by following the step below:
1. Click Apply next to Apply to previous orders. THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE ONCE!