Section 4.8: Configure Chains
The Configure Chains (multiple stores or locations) feature allows an account holder for multiple locations to chain all of their locations together. This will allow the account holder to switch between one location’s Control Panel to another without having to log-out and log-in.
Note: Call Lavu Support at 855-528-8457 before setting up a chained account. Access level 4 must be assigned to the person who will be using a chained account.
CREATE A NEW CHAIN:
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at admin.poslavu.com then navigate to Settings > Configure Chains
2. Enter a Name for the Chain and click Create Chain
ADDING A LOCATION TO AN EXISTING CHAIN:
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel of the second account that needs to be added to the new chain
2. Enter the log-in information for the original account
3. Click the Find Chain button
4. Click Join Chain
5. Configure which reports show up for the chained account
TO SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNT CONTROL PANELS:
Select a location from the drop-down in the top right corner of the Control Panel window