Section 5.4: Quickpay Buttons
Quickpay Buttons are typically programmed to represent the most commonly used monetary denominations at a location.
EDITING QUICKPAY BUTTONS:
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com.
2. Click Settings > Payment.
3. Click Quickpay Buttons located under the heading “Payment Settings”.
4. Enter the Button Title in the column on the left. This is what will appear on the Check Out screen in the Lavu POS App.
5. Enter the corresponding Monetary Value in the column on the right. This will define the monetary value associated with the corresponding Button Title.
6. Once all changes have been made, click Save.
APPEARANCE IN THE APP: