Section 4.2: Basic Location Settings
It is important for you to ensure your customers know who you are and where your business is located; this is accomplished by completing the information in Basic Location Settings. In Basic Location Settings you can edit the following:
Online presence information
BASIC LOCATION SETTINGS:
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com.
2. Click Settings, click Location.
3. Select (click) Basic Location Settings.
4. Enter the information you would like to include on your receipts in the Receipt Information Settings section.
5. In the Other Location Settings section, Select the location’s Time Zone from the drop-down list.
The Time Zone is important because it effects all in-app time codes (i.e. till-in, till-out, reports start/end time, happy hour, etc.).
If a particular language is not available, select Custom from the drop-down menu. Click the link that appears after selecting Custom. See FIGURE 7
Once the web page refreshes, all of the words and phrases within the Lavu POS App and Control Panel will appear in a column on the left. A Translation text box is shown in the right column.
Enter the Translations of the words/phrases on the left in the text box on the right.
Once all translation have been entered, click SAVE.
8. Once all information has been entered/edited, click SAVE.