Section 5.5: Quicktip Buttons
Quicktip Buttons can be programmed for easy selection by the customer on the signature capture screen in the POS Lavu app.
CONFIGURING QUICKTIP BUTTONS:
1. Log into the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com.
2. Click Settings. Click Payment.
3. Click Quicktip Buttons located under the heading “Payment Settings”.
4. Enter the Tip Value in the text fields. A maximum of 3 Tip Values may be entered.
Percentage - When percentages are being used for the Tip Value it must be entered in a decimal form. For example, 10% would be represented as 0.10.
Amount - When fixed amounts are being used for the Tip Value it must be entered as a real number. For example, $5.00 would be represented as 5.
5. Select Entry Mode from the drop-down menu
6. Once all Quicktip Buttons have been edited, click Save