Section 7.3: Sync Status (Lavu Local Server Only)
The Sync Status displays how much time has passed since your Lavu Local Server last synced with the cloud.
1. Log in to your Admin Control Panel (admin.poslavu.com) and navigate to Settings > Sync Status
- Check that you have an active Internet connection. The LLS cannot sync with the cloud without an active connection.
- Check that the LLS Mac mini is Turned ON.
- Check that the LLS Mac mini is hardwired (via ethernet cable) to your router. If the cable has come loose or been unplugged, the LLS Mac mini cannot connect to the Internet.
- Check that all of your iDevices are on the same network as the LLS Mac mini.
Still not syncing? Submit a support request.