Section 5.1.1: Credit Card Integration
Lavu POS utilizes Gateways for credit card integration. All PCI compliance needs are directly handled by the Gateways and encrypted hardware. This section will cover the following elements of setting up Credit Card integration with a Lavu account:
Enabling Credit Card Integration
Selecting the Gateway
Entering the required Integration Data
Selecting the appropriate Default Transaction Type
Enabling specific checks and balances at Check Out
Selecting the appropriate Audio Jack Card Reader (if applicable)
Selecting Gift / Loyalty Card deactivation Access Level
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel at admin.poslavu.com
2. Navigate to Settings > CC Integration
3. Enable Credit Card integration
4. Select the Gateway from the drop-down menu
NOTE: If the integrated gateway is not shown in the drop-down menu please contact support at email@example.com.
5. Enter the applicable Integration Data for the selected gateway
6. Select the Default Transaction Type
NOTE: For tipping environments it is important to consult the Gateway and, if applicable, the Merchant Processor. By default, all accounts are set to Auth, this may not be the appropriate selection for all Gateways and/or Processors.
7. Enable or Disable Require CVN when keying in credit card information
8. Enable or Disable Verify charge amount when swiping a credit card
10. If using a credit card swiper that plugs into the Audio Jack then the appropriate reader must be selected from the “Audio jack reader type” drop-down menu.
11. Select the Access Level required to deactivate gift and loyalty cards from the drop-down menu
12. Click Submit at the bottom of the page once all changes have been made.
In order for the changes to take effect in the Lavu POS App be sure to Reload Settings on all devices.