Section 4..4: Order Types
Lavu POS allows you to assign an order a specific Order Type which can be printed on the kitchen ticket, customer receipt, or both. This feature can be customized to include any location specific Order Types. This section will cover the following:
Select which tickets the Order Type prints on.
Select default Order Types for specific views.
Create / Edit Order Types.
2. Navigate to Settings > Order Types
SELECT WHICH TICKETS THE ORDER TYPE PRINTS:
1. Select the appropriate option from the Include order type labels on print jobs from the drop-down menu.
SELECT DEFAULT ORDER TYPES FOR SPECIFIC VIEWS:
1. Select the appropriate Default order type for each Service Type
CREATE / EDIT ORDER TYPES:
1. To create a new Order Type, click Add Type
2. Enter a Name for the Order Type
3. Select whether the Order Type is Taxable or Tax Exempt.
NOTE: If the Order Type is set to inactive it will not appear in the Lavu POS App, but it will also not be deleted.
5. Click Save after all changes have been made. In order for the changes to take effect in the Lavu POS App be sure to Reload Settings