Section 6.6: Pizza Settings
The Pizza Settings in Lavu POS allow for locations that serve Pizza to more easily create custom pizzas on the Frontend. There are a few steps necessary in order for the Pizza Settings to function properly. The first step is to navigate to Settings > Pizza Settings and enable Pizza Settings. Once this is done, the remaining steps are as follows:
Creating Forced Modifiers with images for the Pizza Creator.
Setting up the Pizza Settings.
Adding Forced Modifiers to the Pizza Creators.
CREATING FORCED MODIFIERS WITH IMAGES FROM THE PIZZA CREATOR:
1. Log in to your Admin Control Panel (admin.poslavu.com) and navigate to Menu > Forced Modifiers.
2. Click Add Mod List
3. Enter the name of the Mod List into the text field
4. Select Choice or Checklist
Choice - When selected, the Forced Modifier will require that one of the modifiers in the list be selected before the Menu Item will be added to an order
Checklist - When selected, the Forced Modifier will not require any mods to be selected, but all mods in the list can be selected if desired, before adding the Menu Item to an order
5. Enter a Modifier Title, Price, and Ingredients (optional)
6. Select an Image to represent the Modifier; click any one of the system generated images from the pop-up window
7. Repeat Steps 5 - 7 for each Modifier in the Mod List
8. Click Save once all changes have been made
ENABLING AND SETTING UP THE PIZZA SETTINGS:
1. Navigate to Settings > Pizza Settings.
2. Click Edit Creators
3. Click Add New
4. Enter a Name in the text field, then click Submit.
A new tab with the name of the newly created Pizza Creator will be displayed.
ADDING FORCED MODIFIERS TO THE PIZZA CREATOR:
1. Navigate to Settings > Pizza Setting
2. Click the name of the Creator to be edited
3.Click Add New to add a new Forced Modifier
4. Enter a Name.
5. Select a Forced Modifier from the drop-down menu.
6. Enter the page number the Forced Modifier to appear on. Example: 1, 2, 3
7. Enter the display order the Forced Modifier to appear in. Example: 1, 2, 3
8. If it is a large Forced Modifier set “Dual-Column” to “Allow”; if it is smaller set it to “Don’t Allow”.
9. Enter a percentage of the full price for partial servings (i.e half toppings would be .50 of original pricing).
10. Click Submit.