FRONTEND: CLOSED ORDERS
The Closed Orders screen is a convenient way for a server to review their Closed Orders or a manager to review all Closed Orders. This function also allows for a customer receipt to be reprinted or the order to be reopened.
1. Tap the hamburger icon near the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Tap Orders.
3. Tap Closed.
4. The selected order is in Blue. If you cannot find the order you want, you can change the Sort by, and add Filters.
5. You can Sort by: Most Recent, Oldest, or To Go Time.
6. You can Filter by server, Filter by date range, or Filter by order type.
7. The default filter for by server is All Servers, tab All servers to select a specific server.
8. You can Filter by date range: Today (the default), Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 14 days, Last 31 days, or a Custom range. Tapping Custom will bring up the screen below.
The blue dot indicates today's date.
9. Once you find the order you want, you can: Reopen the order, email the order, or print the order.
10. Should you choose to reopen the order, it will appear as illustrated below.
11. To leave the Order screen, tap the hamburger icon and select the desired screen.