FRONTEND: OPEN ORDERS
The Orders screen is a convenient way for a server to view all of their Open Orders or for a manager to view everyone’s Open Orders. For more information on how to restrict servers from accessing other server’s Open Orders, please follow the link below:
1. Tap the hamburger icon.
1. Tap Orders.
2. Tap Open.
The Orders screen has several functions available:
1. Search by order # or card last four - If you know the order # or last four digits of the credit card used, you can easily find the order you are looking for.
2. Edit Order - When tapped, the selected order will open.
3. Merge - When tapped, you'll be presented with a list of other open orders. You can merge the selected order with any other open order from the list.
4. Mail icon - When tapped, a pop up window will appear. Enter the customer's email address to send them a copy of the receipt.
5. Print icon - Tap to print the order.
Tap to select an order. The selected order is in Blue. Scroll to see hidden orders.
If you don't know the order # or the last 4 digits of the credit card used, the Orders screen contains navigational tools to help find specific orders or move to Closed or Voided Orders.
- Closed - When tapped, will transfer the user to Closed Orders.
- Voided - When tapped, will transfer the user to Voided Orders.
- Sort by - change the order that orders are displayed.
- Filters - When tapped, allows the user to select a specific filter.
- To Filter by order type, just tap the order type, and tap Done. Only orders of the selected type will be listed on the Orders screen.
- To Filter by server, tap All servers (the default) to deselect servers until you have narrowed the search (and the length of the list displayed on the Orders screen) sufficiently to find the order you want.
- To Filter by date range, select a date range or tap Custom to set a custom date range.
3. Tap Done to see the filtered orders list.