FRONTEND: OPEN ORDERS
The Open Orders tab is a convenient way for a server to view all of their Open Orders or for a manager to view everyone’s Open Orders.
For more information on how to restrict servers from accessing other server’s Open Orders, please follow the link below:
1. Tap Open Orders.
2. Tap All Open Orders or Your Open Orders.
The Open Orders screen has several functions available:
1. Print Check - This will print a customer receipt to the assigned register of the device.
2. Notepad Icon - When tapped, the selected order will open in the order screen.
3. Dining Room - When tapped, will return the user to the Table view.
4. Exit Server - When tapped, will exit to the PIN screen.
5. Select an Order - Tap an order from the list on the left side of the screen to review its content.
The Lavu icon contains navigational tools to quickly find specific orders or move to Closed Orders.
1. Order # Search - When tapped, allows the user to search for a specific order number,
2. Date/Contents Search - When tapped, allows the user to search for a specific day or word.
3. Filter by Server - When tapped, allows the user to select a specific server’s orders to view.
4. Closed Orders- When tapped, will transfer the user to Closed Orders.
5. View Send Log- When tapped, shows a log of orders that have been sent to the kitchen.