What Information do I need When Contacting Lavu Support?
From time to time you may need to contact Lavu Support for answers to questions or some troubleshooting guidance. Lavu Support is available by phone (855.528.8457) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Lavu is here to help you maximize the use of its products, feel free to contact us any time.
This article lists the information you need when contacting Lavu Support, and includes instructions to find your Data name.
To better meet your needs when contacting Lavu Support, please have the following information readily available:
- Your Location Name
- This is the name of your restaurant or business as it appears in Lavu POS. This allows Lavu Support Agents to quickly find your location in our database to access your Control Panel if necessary.
- Your Data name
- This is the dataname of your restaurant or business as it appears in Lavu's database. This allows Lavu Support Agents to quickly find your business in our database to access information about your account.
If you don't know your data name, click here to see instructions on where to find it.
- What's the problem?
- A short, accurate description of the issue you are experiencing, or a question you need an answer to helps expedite Lavu Support Agent's problem solving process.
- If you have the exact error message you received, please include it.
- Is it Hardware related? What is the type, brand, and name?
- Are you having an issue with a printer? Is it a Star TSP650 or Epson TM-T88V-i? This information helps Lavu Support Agents quickly move into the correct troubleshooting step or provide an answer to your questions.
- What troubleshooting steps have you performed?
- If you have already made an attempt to correct an issue, what did you do? This will help to reduce the repetition of steps you have already performed. Despite this fact, there may be times you have to repeat actions.
- Any additional information you feel may help?
- Anything you feel is important that is not included above may assist a Lavu Support Agent in resolving your issue or answering your questions; don't be afraid to share!
Where do I find my Data name?
You can find it in the Control Panel (cp.poslavu.com).
Find the expansion icon, () next to your "name", in the top right of the screen and click it. A drop-down information pane will appear that includes your Data name.
You can also find your data name on the POS App.
1. Tap the Hamburger icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap About Lavu POS.
4. There it is!
Do you need to contact Lavu Support right now? Submit a support request.