What Information do I need When Contacting Lavu Support?
From time to time you may need to contact Lavu Support for answers to questions or some troubleshooting guidance. Lavu Support is available by phone (855.767.5288) or email (email@example.com) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Lavu is here to help you maximize the use of its products, feel free to contact us any time.
To better meet your needs when contacting Lavu Support, please have the following information readily available:
- Your Location Name
- This is the name of your restaurant or business as it appears in Lavu POS. This allows Lavu Support Agents to quickly find your location in our database to access your Control Panel if necessary.
- What's the problem?
- A short, accurate description of the issue you are experiencing or question you need an answer to helps expedite Lavu Support Agent's problem solving process.
- Is it Hardware related? What is the type, brand, and name?
- Are you having an issue with a printer? Is it a Star TSP650 or Epson TM-T88V-i? This information helps Lavu Support Agents quickly move into the correct troubleshooting step or provide an answer to your questions.
- What troubleshooting steps have you performed?
- If you have already made an attempt to correct an issue, what did you do? This will help to reduce the repetition of steps you have already performed. Despite this fact, there may be times you have to repeat actions.
- Any additional information you feel may help?
- Anything you fell is important that is not included above may assist a Lavu Support Agent in resolving your issue or answering your questions; don't be afraid to share!
Do you need to contact Lavu Support right now? Submit a support request.