Lavu 3: What can I do to speed up my Orders syncing between devices?
The Dining Room view auto refresh is used to refresh the active tables and sync information between devices. This setting should be set to 20 to 40 seconds if your location is running Lavu version 3.
NOTE: This will auto refresh each of your device’s orders regardless of the default service type you use. If this setting is disabled while using Lavu version 3, your orders may not sync between devices.
Follow these steps to set your Dining Room view auto refresh:
- Log into your Admin Control Panel and navigate to Settings > Advanced Location Settings
- Scroll down to General Interface Settings
- Select 20 or 40 Seconds between Dining Room view auto refresh from the drop-down menu
- Once selected, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit
- Reload Settings on all your iOS devices using Lavu POS App
If you continue to experience an issue with your Orders not syncing between devices, submit a support request.