How to Find an Order with the Card Number and Date
A common need of many restaurants is to find specific transactions and the orders associated with them using the last 4 digits of a credit card. Lavu makes this task simple to perform.
Follow the process below to locate an order using the last 4 digits of a credit card and a date:
- Click Reports
- Click Other Version 1 Reports
- Under the Payments Report Section, click Transactions
- Select the Date of the Transaction.
- If you are unsure of the precise date, select a start date and end date that the transaction most likely occurred
If you are using a MAC computer:
Use the keyboard shortcut Command + F to open the search bar of your browser.
(Hold the command button down, located at the bottom left of your keyboard, and press the ‘f’ key once)
Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F to open the search bar of your browser.
(Hold the Ctrl button down, located at the bottom left of your keyboard, and press the ‘f’ key once)
- Click anywhere in the now visible search bar
- Type the last 4 digits of the credit card into the Search bar
- The search feature on the browser will take you to where ever that 4 number sequence occurs and will highlight it for you
- If you want to view more information about that order, click the Order ID, located on the left side of the screen, to view the order details