The Closed Orders section of the Lavu application allows users to manually Reprint, or Email a receipt to customers. This can be used in situations where an order needs to be reopened, or for researching past orders.
Note: Though Closed Orders is used in the examples provided here, similar printing options are available from the Open Orders screen.
Reprinting ITEMIZED RECEIPTS
1. From the bottom left corner, select the hamburger icon.
2. From the side menu, select Orders
3. Inside the Orders tab, select Closed.
4. Select the printer option from the top right corner to reprint the receipt. Note: the receipt can also be emailed
ORDERS FROM PAST DATES
By default, Closed Orders will display orders for the current business day. However, it is possible to locate, view and reprint orders from past dates. Closed Orders (as well as Open Orders) are searchable by a number of criteria.
1b. Orders can also be searched with the Order # or last four of the CC used, if neither are available, search using the Filters button.
2b. Select the desired filter to search for Orders.
The available options are “Filter by Server”, “Filter by date range” and “Filter by order type”.
3b. Enter the appropriate criterion for the selected search option, then tap Done.
Repeat step 4a above in order to print/email the preferred receipt.
Reprinting CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION RECEIPTS
If the location is utilizing integrated credit card processing, Closed Orders can be used to locate and reprint credit card receipts for a customer.
1. Select an order that has a Card Payment.
2. Tap the printer or letter icon in order to re-print or email the receipt.