Time Cards can be adjusted utilizing the Manage Time Cards page in the Lavu Control Panel (cp.poslavu.com).
2. Navigate to Manage Time Cards. Click End of Day, then Manage Time Cards, or click Workforce, then Manage Time Cards.
3. The Manage Time Cards page opens. Time card reports can be downloaded by clicking the Export (CSV) button.
4. The Time card page will default to the current day. Click on either date to display the date selection dialog. You can select a single start date and/or end date on the calendar, or use the short cut buttons to select Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, etc.. Click, and select a start date and an end date to produce a custom range.
TIME CARD REPORT - ALL USERS
1. Select All Classes from the Employee class drop-down list, to run the report for all users who have shifts during the date range of the report.
2. Click the expansion icon to see more details.
3. Click the pencil icon to edit a shift.
4. Click the appropriate drop-downs to select a Clock in and Clock out Date and Time. Once complete, select Save.
5. Delete the shift by clicking Delete entry.
6. Changes are shown immediately after clicking Save or Delete entry. There is no confirmation prompt.
CREATE A NEW TIME CARD
1. Click Create timecard to create a new time card for a specific user.
2. Select an employee from the Employee drop-down list.
3. Click on a date or time to choose a Clock in date and time from the drop-downs.
4. Click on a date or time to choose a Clock out date and time from the drop-downs.
5. Click Save to confirm the new shift.
ADJUST TIME CARDS THROUGH LAVU APPLICATION - MANAGEMENT TOOLS
1. To adjust Time Cards in the Lavu app, start by tapping the hamburger menu on the bottom left of the app home screen.
2. Select Functions.
3. Select Manager Functions.
4. Select Management Tools.
5. Tap Clock Punches.
6. Select a shift that needs to be edited (tap on the Clocked In time to adjust).
7. Choose a new Clocked In time from the drop-down list.
8. A user can also Clock Out a shift, or Delete a shift from this screen.
9. Tap Exit to return to the Lavu POS application.