The Transfer Orders section of the Lavu application allows users to manually transfer an Open Order from one user to another.
This feature is housed in the Management Tools area of the application. Accordingly, access to this and other managerial functions is confined to users with the appropriate Access Level as defined in the Admin Control Panel.
Orders can also be transferred while in an order.
Note: Orders must be open to appear on the Transfer Orders screen.
Transfer from Management Tools
1. From the Quick Serve, Tab Layout, or Table Layout, tap the hamburger menu on the bottom left.
2. Select Functions.
3. Select Manager Functions.
4. Tap Management Tools.
5. Select Transfer Orders.
6. To transfer a table, select the correct room and occupied table from the layout (An order must be open to appear on the Transfer Orders screen).
7. Expand the “Transfer Table To” drop-down list to view a list of available servers.
Select the user to whom ownership of the selected table needs to be transferred.
8. For Tabs/Quick Serve orders, select “For Tab/Quick Serve” and choose the appropriate order.
9. Choose the user who will be transferred the Tab/Quick Serve Order.
10. Tap Exit in the top left of the screen to return to the default layout of the Lavu application.
Transfer from Order Screen
1. Tap on the Order # or tab name at the top of an order.
2. Select Assigned Server.
3. Select the appropriate Server who will receive the transferred order.
4. Tap Confirm.