Let Lavu meet all of your hardware needs at the Lavu Shop!
Lavu’s Onboarding department has put together a complete handbook for setting up most hardware that can be purchased from Lavu. Covered in this setup handbook are the following topics:
- Setting up your pre-configured Lavu Ubiquiti Network
- Setting up your pre-configured Epson TM -U220B Impact Printer for Kitchen Use
- Setting up your pre-configured Epson Thermal Printer for Receipt Use
- Setting up and using your Cash drawer
- Setting up your Credit Card Readers
The instructions in this guide are only intended to be used with hardware purchased and pre-configured by Lavu. Proper setup cannot be guaranteed for any hardware sourced from any third party providers.
Hardware can be purchased from shop.lavu.com or by speaking directly with a POS specialist by phone at 1.855.767.5288.
A PDF copy of the Hardware Setup Handbook may be downloaded by clicking the link below.