Lavu’s receipt functions has been improved to include an “Order number for customer pick up” on the customer receipt, as well as kitchen receipt (effective POS 3.8.11). Managers now have the ability to display the order number for customer pick up on the top or bottom of the customer receipt and kitchen receipt.
Examples of Kitchen and Customer Receipts
These receipts have the order number printed at the bottom.
|Kitchen Receipt||Customer Receipt|
To enable “Order number for customer pick up ”:
- Log into the Admin Control Panel (admin.lavu.com).
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings:
- Scroll down to Receipt Options:
- From the receipt options choose “Order Number for Customer Pick Up and expand the drop down list, and select “Enable”:
- From the receipt options choose “Place Order Number on”: and expand the drop down list, and select “Top” or “Bottom”:
- From the receipt options choose “Pickup number format”: and expand the drop down list, and choose between the three selections:
- Click the green SAVE button.
- The pick up number will reset according to your business hours settings in Basic Locations, Other Location Settings.
9. Remember to reload settings on all iOS devices to insure feature is implemented.