- Step 1: Enable the Square Extension in the Lavu Control Panel
- Step 3: Remove the Currency Code
Click one of the above linked steps to skip directly to that section. Click Related Articles to view additional information when you are done enabling the integration.
Please create your Square account prior to enabling the extension. This will be much easier for you and cut down the time you spend setting up the Square extension in Lavu. Click the following link to create a Square account if you have not done so already.
1. Once your account has been created, log in to the Admin Control Panel.
2. Navigate to the Extensions page.
3. Click “Get Started” in the Square extension widget, which launches Square login page.
4. Enter Square account login Information and click “Sign In”
5. Read and acknowledge any popups. This will then return you to the Lavu Extensions page.
6. Select the appropriate location in the Square Location popup then click SAVE.
7. Click ENABLE in the Square extension widget.
8. Click OK to confirm enabling the Square extension.
9. Close the popup notification and Square is now active and enabled in Lavu.
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel
2. Navigate to Settings > Payment Settings > Card Integration
3. Check the “Integrate credit card processing:” box in the Card Integration section
4. Select “Square” from the “Payment Gateway:” drop down
5. Click SAVE near the bottom right of the screen
We see intermittent issues if a currency code is selected. Please ensure no currency code is selected.
1. Log in to the Admin Control Panel.
2. Navigate to Settings > Advanced Location Settings > Currency Settings.
3. Ensure the Currency Code is not selected and says "Select Currency."
4. Click SAVE
5. This change will clear the entries for the "Monetary Symbol" and "Decimal separator character" fields. You will need to be re-add these items after the first save.
6. Click SAVE
Do you want to review the basics of the Lavu + Square integration? Click the link below to review that article.
Do you want to use printed receipts with your Lavu + Square integration? Click the link below for more information.