The Lavu Kiosk is a standalone app designed specifically for Quick Serve restaurants. It allows your customers to ring in their order, automatically send it to the kitchen, and pay for it all without the need for assistance from a staff member.
- Automatically send kiosk orders to your kitchen.
- Control what menu items are available for customers to purchase from the kiosk.
- Enter nutritional information and descriptions for your menu.
- Email, text, and print receipts for your customers.
- Accept swiped, chipped, or tapped payments at the kiosk.
What do you need to get started?
First, you need to reach out to your Lavu POS Specialist to activate Lavu Kiosk on your account. You can contact the Lavu sales team by phone at 1.855.767.5288 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next, you will need to sign up for a PayPal Here Merchant account. You are able to maintain your existing processing solution for the Lavu POS if you are using a different company. The PayPal account needs to be in place for the Kiosk.
Finally, choose how you want to take payments on your kiosk. PayPal readers support swipe, chip, and tap payments.
Lavu Kiosk Articles
The following are a series of articles designed to help you to set up your new Lavu Kiosk. Click on the article title to open the page.
- Lavu Kiosk - Quick Start Guide
- Customizing Your Lavu Kiosk - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk Credit Card Settings - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk Printer Settings - Control Panel
- Optimizing Your Menu for Lavu Kiosk - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk iPad Settings
- Pairing and Updating Your Lavu Kiosk Chip and Tap Reader
- Assigning the Lavu Kiosk Receipt Printer
- Lavu Kiosk Order Workflow