There are a few tweaks you will need to do in order to make your menu Lavu Kiosk ready. You will need to:
- Break your menu into multiple groups (e.g. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) and each group into sensible categories (e.g. Appetizers, Entrees, and Ala Carte). This will make your menu easier for your customer to use and improve loading speeds for your kiosk.
- Assign nutritional information to your items (if you would like) so that your customers understand the nutritional value of the items they would like to order.
- Assign menu categories and/or items to the Kiosk.
- Ensure your menu items have a high-resolution image. We recommend at least 2048x1536.
Check out this support article if you need assistance with building your Lavu menu.
You can add the following information to any of your kiosk menu items:
Nutritional Information and Kiosk Assignment
- Navigate to Menu > Menu Items and open the group and category for the item you want to adjust
- Click on the Nutrition box and assign the appropriate nutritional values
- Enable the nutritional data by toggling the Enabled button
- Click SAVE CHANGES
- Ensure that the box to the left of Kiosk is checked at the category (top of the table) and at the item level
- Click the SAVE button
Now, your menu is all set. It’s time to look at the hardware (iPad, credit card reader, and printer) setup.
Lavu Kiosk Articles
The following are a series of articles designed to help you to set up your new Lavu Kiosk. Click on the article title to open the page.
- Lavu Kiosk - Quick Start Guide
- Customizing Your Lavu Kiosk - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk Credit Card Settings - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk Printer Settings - Control Panel
- Optimizing Your Menu for Lavu Kiosk - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk iPad Settings
- Pairing and Updating Your Lavu Kiosk Chip and Tap Reader
- Assigning the Lavu Kiosk Receipt Printer
- Lavu Kiosk Order Workflow