Using the Kiosk to Order
Ringing in Items and paying for an order.
A lot of the functionality is the same in Lavu Kiosk as it is in Lavu POS. Some of these similarities are but are not limited to:
- Tapping on items to ring them in
- Adding multiples of the same item to the order
- Tapping on an item to edit it / modifier selections
- Placing a hold on inventory when the item is rang in then decrementing once the order is closed
- Tapping checkout to advance to the checkout screen
The Kiosk card reader must be paired in order to enter the checkout screen.
The end user will need to enter all of the required field information to process a payment from the checkout screen. The order is automatically sent to the assigned kitchen printer once the payment is processed.
Note: Lavu Kiosk only supports chip, swipe, or tap payments at this time. Payments that require manual entry or cash will need to be processed by a server or cashier at the Lavu POS terminal.
Lavu Kiosk Articles
The following are a series of articles designed to help you to set up your new Lavu Kiosk. Click on the article title to open the page.
- Lavu Kiosk - Quick Start Guide
- Customizing Your Lavu Kiosk - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk Credit Card Settings - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk Printer Settings - Control Panel
- Optimizing Your Menu for Lavu Kiosk - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk iPad Settings
- Pairing and Updating Your Lavu Kiosk Chip and Tap Reader
- Assigning the Lavu Kiosk Receipt Printer
- Lavu Kiosk Order Workflow