Assigning the Kiosk Printer
Your kiosk printer will be available to pair with the kiosk app after you set it up in your Lavu control panel. Open your Kiosk app to complete the pairing process.
Your kiosk should be ready to use now, if you have followed the kiosk articles in order from start to finish. Now, you just need to run a few test orders to finish everything off.
Lavu Kiosk Articles
The following are a series of articles designed to help you to set up your new Lavu Kiosk. Click on the article title to open the page.
- Lavu Kiosk - Quick Start Guide
- Customizing Your Lavu Kiosk - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk Credit Card Settings - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk Printer Settings - Control Panel
- Optimizing Your Menu for Lavu Kiosk - Control Panel
- Lavu Kiosk iPad Settings
- Pairing and Updating Your Lavu Kiosk Chip and Tap Reader
- Assigning the Lavu Kiosk Receipt Printer
- Lavu Kiosk Order Workflow