Tips and Adjustments
See related articles linked at the bottom of this page for additional information.
Tips are only ever added at the time of sale and must be added on the iCT250 terminal. You cannot adjust tips after the sale has completed.
All tip settings, such as whether or not to prompt for a tip, must be adjusted in the iCT250. Lavu tip settings have no effect on this reader.
Enable Tipping on the iCT250
The Ingenico iCT250 is capable of displaying a tip guide for your customers to use. The guide, when turned on, displays 10%, 15%, and 20% tip suggestions. You can choose whether or not to show the guide and adjust the amounts it displays.
Show the Tip Guide
Press # on the reader to access the Admin Menu
Adjusting the Tip Guide Amounts
You are not stuck with the default percentages (10%, 15%, 20%) for your tip guide. You can adjust those percentages to be whatever you like.
- Introducing the New Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Getting Started with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Recommended Settings for Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Lavu Integrated Payments – Canada: Transaction Workflow
- Tipping Requirements for Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Batching with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Voiding and Refunding Payments with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada