See related articles linked at the bottom of this page for additional information.
Each Ingenico iCT250 terminal must be batched individually. Meaning that if you have three terminals, you will need to perform three manual batches or set up auto batching for each terminal.
Manual batching must be done through either the Lavu POS App or the Lavu POS Control Panel.
Setting Up Auto Batch
Contact your credit card processor to set up auto-batching/settlement for each of your iCT250 terminals.
You will need to use the Lavu POS App or Control Panel to manually batch your transactions.
Lavu POS App Batching
Lavu POS Control Panel Batch
- Login to your Lavu control panel
- Navigate to Settings > Location Settings > Terminal Settings
- Click Perform-Batch next to each terminal that needs to be batched
- The remainder of the process, to include printing two separate reports, will take place on the Ingenico iCT250
- Getting Started with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Recommended Settings for Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Lavu Integrated Payments – Canada: Transaction Workflow
- Tipping Requirements for Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Batching with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Voiding and Refunding Payments with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada