Initiating the LiP – Canada Payment Solution for Your Restaurant
See related articles linked at the bottom of this page for additional information.
Contact your Lavu POS Specialist (email@example.com) to enable your Lavu POS account and a Chase Paymentech Account Representative to get a Merchant ID.
Setting Up Your Network and Terminal
- Work with your designated IT professional to complete the first two steps of the network requirements (IP Forwarding Set-Up) for this terminal.
- Step three of the network requirements document linked above is further detailed in these linked instructions. You will need to plug in and connect your reader in order to complete this step. Follow this simple video to plug in your terminal:
- Use this image if you need assistance with the terminal buttons.
- Next, return to the IP Forwarding Set-Up linked above and complete steps four through five.
- Finally, contact your Lavu Payments Specialist to pair your terminal with your Lavu POS. This may require scheduling an appointment.
Contacting Your Payments Team to Onboard Your Terminal
The Lavu Payments team will assist you to onboard your iCT250 to your Lavu POS account. Simply call 1-888-850-6034 option 2 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule this service.
- Introducing the New Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Getting Started with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Recommended Settings for Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Lavu Integrated Payments – Canada: Transaction Workflow
- Tipping Requirements for Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Batching with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Voiding and Refunding Payments with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada