Initiating the LiP – Canada Payment Solution for Your Restaurant
See related articles linked at the bottom of this page for additional information.
Contact your Lavu POS Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enable your Lavu POS.
Setting Up Your Network and Terminal
- Work with your designated IT professional to complete the first two steps of the network requirements (IP Forwarding Set-Up) for this terminal.
- Step three: You will need to plug in and connect your reader in order to complete this step.
- Use this image if you need assistance with the terminal buttons.
- Finally, contact your Lavu Payments Specialist to pair your terminal with your Lavu POS. This may require scheduling an appointment.
Contacting Your Payments Team to Onboard Your Terminal
The Lavu Payments team will assist you to onboard your iCT250 to your Lavu POS account. Simply call 1-888-850-6034 option 2 or send an email to email@example.com to schedule this service.
- Getting Started with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Recommended Settings for Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Lavu Integrated Payments – Canada: Transaction Workflow
- Tipping Requirements for Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Batching with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada
- Voiding and Refunding Payments with Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada