Braintree for Lavu To Go
You will need to sign up for a Braintree (a PayPal service) account if you want to accept credit card payments online with your Lavu To Go website. Don’t worry, you don’t have to use Braintree for your normal Lavu POS processing; you can continue to use your current processing solution for this.
The first step is to sign up for your Braintree account. You can complete this process online by clicking this link.
Once you’ve done that, it’s time to integrate your Braintree account with your Lavu To Go. You will need a couple of pieces of information from your Braintree account to complete the integration. The following instructions will guide you through finding your Braintree:
- Merchant ID
- Public API Key
- Private API Key
You will enter this information in your Lavu Control Panel.
Locating the Necessary Braintree Information
- Navigate to https://www.braintreegateway.com/login
- Enter your Braintree or PayPal login credentials
- Click Settings
- Click API Keys
- Click View for Private key
- Take note of Public Key, Private Key, and Merchant ID
What to do with the information
The easiest way to get this information to settings integration in your Lavu Control Panel is to copy and paste it rather than trying to type it.
All of the fields in the image below will not be visible when you first open the payment information. You will need to complete up through step 4 in the instructions below in order see them.
- Login to your Lavu control panel
- Navigate to Settings > Location Settings > Lavu To Go Settings
- Click on Lavu To Go Credit Card Integration Settings
- Select Paypal (Braintree) for the Payment Gateway drop-down
- This will add the fields you see in the image above.
- Enter the Braintree information in the following fields:
- Integration data 1: Your Merchant ID
- Integration data 2: API Key - Public
- Integration data 3: API Key – Private
- Click the Enable button for the Status
- Click SAVE when you are done
You are all done! Now, you can accept online payments for your Lavu To Go orders, making it even easier for your customers to do business with you.