Welcome to Lavu’s Product Updates — a summary of updates and fixes to help you get the most out of Lavu.
💚A new and improved modifier screen for Kiosk
💚Ability to refund Kiosk orders from the POS
💚New filter in Sales Report for Lavu To Go orders
💚Automatic Updates for Kiosk Card Reader During Reconnect Process
Redesigned modifier screen for Kiosk
A new and improved modifier screen has been implemented in Kiosk making it easier to navigate through all the options for a menu item.
Refund Kiosk orders from the POS
The refund workflow in POS is now supported for orders that originated from Kiosk.
New filter in Sales Report for Lavu To Go orders
A new filter and drill down option is available in the Sales report for Lavu To Go orders.
Kiosk Card Reader Automatic Updates During Reconnect Process
The automatic credit card reader reconnection feature will automatically check for and apply reader updates during the reconnect process.
Point of Sale / Control Panel
- Corrected an issue where in some situations a voided item was not removed from the order.
- Corrected an issue where in some situations the gratuity was not automatically applied to the order when the guest count reached the minimum set from the Control Panel.
- Corrected an issue where in some situations the discount amount was being incorrectly rounded on the printed receipt.
- Corrected an issue preventing some access level 3 users from applying discounts.
- Corrected an issue where in some situations check level discounts were not applying to orders coming through the API.
- Corrected an issue causing the discount amount to sometimes be wrong when the order contained multiple items.
- Corrected an issue where in some situations after clearing all the menu items from the order pad, the inventory reserve quantity in hand was not updated.
- Corrected an issue causing the Open Register, Open Orders and Closed Orders buttons to disappear after reloading settings from the Delivery screen.
- Corrected an issue where an item below the 86 count could still be ordered if the 86 threshold was reached within the same order.
- Corrected an issue where the Currency Symbol was formatted incorrectly in the exported CSV report files.
- Corrected an issue causing the decimal separator for some primary currencies to default to a comma instead of a period.
- Corrected an issue causing the Lavu Gift/Loyalty Report for multi-location clients to show duplicate card records and totals when the report scope is changed from “Current Location” to “All Locations”.
Lavu To Go
- Corrected an issue causing the App to not show the scheduled pick-up time for online orders.
- Corrected an issue causing delivery fees to fail to appear Online.
- Updated the formatting for Lavu To Go order receipts to be consistent with standard receipts for POS orders.
- Corrected an issue in which changes to the pickup time for online orders were not always updated after updating the setting.
- Updated the order ticket to reflect the correct pickup time.
- Corrected an issue where rounding totals were not properly applied to online orders.
- Resolved an issue with “Ordered From” information failing to display in a customer’s order history.
- Corrected an issue causing tips to show incorrectly in email receipts.
- Corrected some issues causing Lavu To Go to not work well with internet explorer.
- The estimated time of Delivery time will now display on the success message window.
- Added validation for Lavu To Go unique URL to ensure the location is using a unique URL.
- Corrected an issue causing the checkout screen to sometimes generate an error when checking out as a guest.
- Corrected an issue causing rounding settings to not take effect when going to check out or ringing in items.
- Updated the rules for Course and Seats when used as Forced Modifiers or in the Forced Mod Group, so that they don’t display in Lavu To Go.
- Corrected an issue where the last user’s order information was being kept in memory.
- Corrected an issue causing previous Lavu To Go websites to be kept in memory when accessing other websites.
- Enhanced menu item name formatting for orders sent from Kiosk to Epson KDS. Long item names will be truncated after 30 characters to prevent display and formatting issues.
- Fixed an issue with forced modifier detours on Kiosk orders not appearing in the POS.
- Corrected an issue where multiple printers could be assigned to a kiosk.