Tabs is the name of the Lavu view best suited to bartenders and to go orders because it allows you to create named orders for patrons.
These instructions are for the NEW Lavu POS 4 App. Download it from the app store today!
- Tap on the Plus sign in the bottom left of the screen
- Enter a name for the tab
- Use the Quick Serve button if the person does not want to start a tab
- Swipe the card if you are using pre-auth OR
- Tap your username to use that to name the tab
- Add items to the order
- Tap either Save or Send (Save if you want to save the item without printing it, Send if you want to print a kitchen ticket.)
- Tap Tabs to return to the Tabs view