Lavu POS allows you to discount items and checks at checkout. You may need an Admin Passcode or, Supervisor PIN, to perform these actions.
This video shows you how to apply a discount at the item level, check the reason for a discount, and apply a discount at the check level. That's a lot packed into 30 quick seconds.
These instructions are for the NEW Lavu 4.0 App. Download it from the app store today!
- Take the order to the checkout screen
- Tap the item you want to discount
- Tap Discount Item
- Select the discount you want to apply
- Enter the amount or percentage if necessary
- Tap Continue
Check Discount Reason
- Tap the 'i' icon next to the discount in the order
- Tap Discount Reason
- Tap the Discount button in the checkout screen
- Tap Other and then Discount if you do not see a Discount button
- Tap the discount you want to apply
- Follow the prompts to complete the discount
Notes on Discounts
- You can create discounts that are available only to users of specified access levels.
- You can only apply one discount per item and one discount per check (i.e. I can discount every item AND the check once).
- The default discounts available in your account are percentage and amount. The rest are built in the Lavu Control Panel.