A summary of updates and fixes to help you get the most out of Lavu.
💚 A new and improved checkout flow for Kiosk
💚 New tipping UI / UX for Kiosk
💚 Support for Kitchen Nicknames for Kiosk items
New and improved checkout flow for Kiosk
We have updated the entire checkout experience to allow your guests to check out quickly and efficiently.
New tipping UI / UX for Kiosk
The guest can now easily select one of your configured quick tip options, key in a custom tip amount or select “no tip”.
Kitchen nickname support for Kiosk
Kiosk menu items now allow a user to input a secondary name for menu items that is used for kitchen chits.
- Fixed a bug where detours to forced modifier groups weren’t working
- Fixed a rare crash when a blank order type was set up
- Fixed a bug where a modifier group contains the same modifier list multiple times, your selections are also made on the subsequent modifier lists
- Fixed a bug when selecting an item with a large modifier group and many detours associated with it caused lag in Kiosk
- Fixed a bug where a customer could time out during a payment
- Multiple happy hour bug fixes and improvements