A summary of updates and fixes to help you get the most out of Lavu
💚 New and Improved Modifier Flow in POS 4.0
💚 Redesigned Combo Flow in POS 4.0
💚 New design for “Take Deposit/Pay in Full” on the checkout screen
💚 Updates to Lavu Integrated Payments (LIP)
💚 Updated Kiosk splash screen
💚 Redesigned printer settings in Kiosk
💚 Redesign for updating and pairing Bluetooth readers to Kiosk stations
💚 PayPal and Square Extensions in Control Panel 4.0
New and Improved Modifier Flow
Item ordering and modifier flow have been redesigned to allow for a more intuitive and logical flow between modifier choices. This allows for automatic transitions between modifier lists and easy editing.
New and Improved Combo Flow
The new combo ordering interface provides a view of the entire combo and guides servers through the process of selecting and editing item choices; making for a seamless workflow.
New “Take Deposit/Pay in Full”
We have updated the deposit experience in the POS to allow users to select "Take Deposit" or "Pay in Full" when closing a deposit-eligible order.
We have implemented several features that will prevent users from manually settling a batch with uncaptured transactions. We also improved visibility of pending transactions in cases where gateway response takes longer than usual.
New Kiosk splash screen
The new Kiosk splash screen provides customers the ability to display images and details of menu items, as well as choose the dining option related to a customer’s order.
Redesigned printer settings in Kiosk
Managers will now see “disconnected” in Kiosk printer settings when no printers are assigned. They will also have the ability to review pertinent information about the printers such as the printer name, IP and port, model, and assignment.
Redesign for updating and pairing Bluetooth readers at Kiosk stations
Managers will now know if a PayPal account has been set up, whether the card reader has been set up, and if an update is needed to the reader.
User Experience improvements
Several UX improvements to Lavu-To-Go such as bigger font sizes, improved scrolling on mobile devices and more responsive screens.
Control Panel 4.0
Improvements to Square and PayPal extensions
Updated design for Square and Paypal extensions which now live under Featured
Review tips and credit card batching for Square and Payal
Adjusted workflow for automatically batch transactions to increase efficiency
Control Panel 4.0
- Fixed a bug where double time was formatted incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where error messages were cut off from view
- Removed the unnecessary hover text from manage time cards
- Fixed a bug where saving notes while pizza creator is enabled caused forced modifier to disappear
- Fixed a bug where maps were not routing to the delivery address
- Fixed a bug where displaying the wrong forced modifiers in the POS
- Fixed a bug where POS would freeze when clocking back in early from break
- Fixed a bug where using RFID to clock-in or out breaks normal RFID functionality
- Fixed a bug where military time was showing in Order Settings
- Fixed a bug where the user is not allowed to enter the complete IP address to connect Customer Facing Display
- Fixed a bug where scrolling while adding multiple items is not smooth
- Fixed crash when reloading settings on 12.9in iPad while using Lavu 4.0
- Fixed a bug where Premium Loyalty does not display customer selected on order screen
- Fixed multiple scaling issues using Lavu 4.0 and 12.9in iPad Pro
- Fixed a bug with duplicate charges when using BridgePay gateway
- Fixed a bug with duplicate charges when using Mercury/Vantiv
- Fixed a bug where Premium Loyalty orders appear as overpaid in the POS
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to view gift/loyalty history on Webgift or CP
- Fixed a bug where tip refund shows as “0.00” on front end reports
- Fixed a bug where After discount column reporting inaccurate numbers
- Fixed a bug where XLS exports were incorrectly formatted
- Fixed a bug where the app does not display “minimum payment” error when removing an item in checkout
- Fixed a bug where deleting a mod being used caused the Kiosk app to crash
- Fixed a bug where selecting “00” value as a custom tip the Kiosk app crashes
- Fixed a rare issue where Kiosk was unable to print receipts
- Fixed a bug where the last category selected was being displayed with items belonging to a different category
- Fixed a bug where totals were not calculating properly when selecting QuickTip option
- Fixed a bug where performing discounts on a meal plan caused overpayment on the POS app for kiosk sales
- Fixed a bug where the tip amount was displayed incorrectly on receipt
- Fixed a bug where personal info of a user was not updating
- Fixed a bug where using custom language packs caused LTG 2.0 not to function properly