A summary of updates and fixes to help you get the most out of Lavu
💚 Limited Modifiers on POS, Kiosk, and Lavu To Go
💚 PayPal SDK Updates
💚 Kiosk Check-out Fields Customization
The limited modifiers feature enables customers to set a limit as to the number of checklist forced modifiers that can be selected when ordering an item.
PayPal SDK Updates
The PayPal integration has seen a major update:
- The PayPal Chip and Tap reader can now be used with Lavu 4.0.2
- Quick chip for quicker chip card processing
- Increased stability
Kiosk UI for Limited Modifiers
Extended the availability of limited modifiers to Kiosk to enable customers to limit the number of selections that can be made on a checklist modifier list.
Lavu To Go
Extended the availability of limited modifiers to Lavu To Go to enable customers to limit the number of selections that can be made on a checklist modifier list.
Control Panel 4.0
Custom Kiosk Checkout Fields
We have added the ability to customize the Kiosk checkout experience to meet your restaurant’s specific needs by allowing you to customize the fields shown on their checkout screen or have other fields shown on their checkout screen than what is currently shown on Kiosk.
In this new feature you will be able to create, edit, delete, mark inactive, reorder, and require certain checkout fields. We support multiple types of inputs such as name, email, phone number - Used numberpad keyboard and requires valid phone number, text, and number.
Clock-in time can be entered without clock-out time
We now allow a clock-in time to be entered without requiring the clock-out time as long as another open timecard for the employee does not exist.
New time picker for Timecards and Schedules
We have updated the time field in the timecard and schedule screen to make it quicker and easier to enter the time information. You can now enter 6p for 6:00 pm, 830a for 8:30 am, etc.
Added language support for Spanish
Control Panel now supports Spanish as a language. We will continue to support additional languages based on popularity.
Net Sales calculation in the Dashboard
We have updated the Net Sales calculation to not be affected by Payment Voids/Refunds. Net sales is based on how much has been sold based on closed orders regardless of the payments attached.
Control Panel 4.0
- Fixed an issue where the POS was not receiving the updated clock-out status when manually updated in CP4
- Scheduled shifts will be crossed out when an employee has requested coverage for the shift
- Unclassified time cards are now included in the CSV file if the employee class filter is used
- Order details subtotal amount now matches with the POS order subtotal amount for included taxes
- Corrected an issue where average tip amount from Server stats section would show in EOD, but not in exported EOD
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a scheduling conflict was generating when the shifts were created for the same time on different days
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple time cards to be created when the user double clicked the Save button
- Fixed an issue in the Order Details view where the Tax Exempt amount is incorrect in case of complicated complex tax settings
- Fixed an issue causing Lavu admin users to show in the transaction filters
- Fixed a bug where special characters displayed in emailed receipts
- Fixed a bug where tips with a decimal were not added to cash tips
- Fixed a bug where users received “No Records Found” when filtering check discount by order ID on the discount report
- Fixed a bug where a deleted menu item still displayed in the combo creator
- Fixed a bug where the add super group option does not work after deleting all super groups in General Ledger report
- Fixed a bug in which server summary tax calculations were off
- Fixed a bug where the tip amount is not shared with users that have special characters within their username
- Fixed a bug where combo item headers with special characters were removed from the CP menu
- Fixed a bug where filtering the tip sharing report by Employee Class and date resulted in the report adding an extra day to the report
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to refund Lavu Kiosk transactions
- Fixed a bug where navigating between rooms on the POS would not show the room at default zoom level
- Fixed a bug where the Order Type prompt for tab orders affected table orders
- Fixed a bug in which the forced modifier checklist would disappear while adding items to a combo
- Fixed a bug where the Delivery view does not display full screen on iPad Pro 12.9’’
- Fixed a bug where the capture signature modal was off-center on iPad Pro 12.9’’
- Fixed a bug where the Customer Facing Display modal was off-center on iPad Pro 12.9’’
- Fixed a bug where the receipt printing icon was not displaying in the correct position on iPad Pro 12.9’’
- Fixed a bug where the LIP terminal modal was off-center on iPad Pro 12.9’’
- Fixed a bug where the incomplete menu item name displayed on iPad pro 12.9’’
- Fixed a bug where inactive happy hours on a category activate if there is a happy hour associated with a forced modifier attached to the category
- Fixed a bug where reopening a Kiosk order on the POS the menu items were not grayed out to indicate they were sent to the kitchen
- Fixed a bug where LTG orders were printing to the kitchen without customer information, order type, pickup time, or special instructions
- Fixed a bug where special instructions were not displaying on email receipt and order history