A summary of updates and fixes to help you get the most out of Lavu.
💚 Introducing LavuPay
💚 Enhanced modifier list workflow when editing
💚 Kiosk now supports Lavu Gift payments
💚 New Lavu Marketplace
LavuPay is a fully integrated payment solution. The goal of LavuPay is to offer all of our customers payment processing for EMV, online, or offline transactions. Setting it up is straightforward and will ensure the workflows you and your staff need are in place from day one. Reach out to our Sales team for more information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 855.767.5288.
- Brand new design and experience for card processing
- EMV processing through the iPP320
- Offline payments through an iDynamo
- Distinct flow for Quick Serve
- Distinct flows for Tables and Tabs
- Easy to set up and configure
- Duplicate protection
- Auto batching configured through Lavu (coming soon)
Enhanced modifier list workflow
The updated modifier flow provides users a unified and consistent experience when selecting and editing menu items with modifiers by moving the modifier lists in the edit process from a list view to a column view.
Kiosk now supports Lavu Gift payment
Your customers can now pay with a Lavu Gift Card via the Kiosk.
New Lavu Marketplace
As a result of Lavu’s integration with Omnivore, you now have access to a marketplace full of eligible 3rd party restaurant applications. These applications are pre-qualified to work with Lavu POS and cover a large range of solutions; delivery solutions, analytics, table management, and inventory. The initial marketplace will have the following available applications. In the near future the application list will continue to grow to over 100 options:
- 20/20 Data Analytics (Agilence)
Control Panel 4
Added support for Trial accounts and accounts with billing issues so that they are notified ahead of the account locking date.
- Fixed a bug where users were logged out faster than settings should allow.
- Fixed a bug where pre-authorization tabs using first name were not respecting chronological order on Epson KDS.
- Fixed a bug where users were not able to void a pre-authorization that had not been captured.
- Fixed a bug where the save button was disabled while adding optional modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where custom item-level discounts were not being sent to DTT.
- Fixed a bug where the Spanish(Mexico) language packs selection was not reflected on the POS after being selected.
- Fixed an issue where the detour would break if using a mod list that detours to a modifier group that detours to the same mod list.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the card reader could not be unpaired.
- Fixed an issue where payment is completed but the order is still showing on the order screen.
- Fixed an issue with the pizza creator where sometimes the modifier price was not calculating correctly when using notes.
- Fixed a bug where the usage report was not displaying correct values.
- Fixed a bug where time cards with hours entered as decimal values counted overtime twice.
- Fixed an issue for customer management when it was not saving custom fields as “Required”
- Fixed an issue where a user would receive “No Records Found” when filtering sales by super group.
- Fixed a bug where cash tips were not displaying on the server summary when the setting “Allow servers to manually enter tips on the front-end” was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where cardholder names were not displayed in the V1 transaction report.
- Fixed a bug where employees with an access level 1 were not able to log into the employee portal.
- Fixed a bug where voiding an order did not reverse the awarded Lavu Loyalty points.