Forced modifiers can be changed within the Lavu Application without removing and re-adding the order item.
1. The wrong forced modifier was selected, or a customer changes their mind about a side item or other forced modifier selection.
2. To change the modifier, first select the item on the check.
3. Forced modifier options will appear on the right side of the screen.
4. Choose the correct forced modifier.
5. Press Save Changes to save the changed forced modifier.
6. The updated forced modifier will display on the check.
7. If an item has multiple forced modifier options, they can all be changed by selecting each mod list in the mod group.
8. Select Save Changes once the appropriate changes are made for one or multiple forced modifiers.