Section 4.3.3: Advanced Location Settings - Order List Options
Advanced Location Settings is home to numerous important and vital settings. It is absolutely necessary for each location to become familiar with these settings and how they effect the functionality of the Lavu POS App.
In Order List Options, you can define what actions can be taken on orders listed on the Lavu POS App's Orders list. You can also control who has access to perform those actions.
- Log into the Admin Control Panel at cp.poslavu.com.
- Click Settings > Location.
- Click Advanced Location Settings located under “Location Settings”.
- Scroll down to Order List Options section.
- Select the Access level required to perform voids and refunds from the Open/Closed Orders screen.
- Check the Allow order cash tip editing from Open/Closed Orders screen (Cash Tips Per Order Mode only) check box, if this something you want to allow.
- Check the Allow payments to be converted to other payment types from the Open/Closed Orders screen check box, if this something you want to allow.
- Check the Disable Reopen Order functionality, if you prefer that orders are not reopened.
Once all changes have been made, scroll to the bottom of the Advanced Location Settings page and click SAVE.
In order for the changes to take effect in the Lavu POS App be sure to Reload Settings on all devices.